Life Financial Services Business Auto Home Home Page

You've purchased the mini-fridge, desk lamp and those odd sized sheets for your kid's dorm; you've helped them with enrollment and books; you've even helped them're all ready to send them off to start their college career.  But have you considered the additional protection needed for this new venture?  What will your homeowners and auto insurance cover?  Do you have contents insurance for all their stuff in a rented apartment?  Along with all the other preparations, you need to review your current insurance program so your student is protected when they leave home.  

The following Trusted Choice article helps answer many of those questions.  Be sure you do you homework before school starts.  If you have any questions, call Bramlett Personal Insurance (a division of The Bramlett Agency) today - 800-797-3371.
Share |

No Comments

NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive
  • 2017
  • 2016
  • 2015
  • 2014
  • 2013
  • 2012

View Mobile Version
Like Us on FacebookInsurance Website Builder